Friday, December 16, 2005

Light Blogging For A Few More Days

For my loyal readers (or should I maybe say reader), I just want to let you know that my blogging will be light as I'm packing-up here in San Francisco and heading home on a red-eye tonight. I'll be useless tomorrow but I'll make up for it with massive posting on Sunday.

Thanks for your continued support and please - visit my advertisers... I just checked Google Adsense and I've only earned $0.02 since I've started blogging. Everyone should have applied for the Blue Cash Card - it's too good to pass up.

1 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous PENNY STOCK INVESTMENTS said...

Interesting news great blogging.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.