Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Priceless

Brand New Dell 6000 Laptop: $850

Annual Internet Connection: $540

Annual Forbes Subscription:$45

Investment Newsletters: $400

Early Riser Blogging Income for 2005: $3.76

$1,831 Tax Loss For My Blogging Business: Priceless (well... actually $613 in tax savings)

No, this blogging thing is not a hobby for me. I intend on publishing interesting enough content to get a loyal, ad-clicking, google searching readers who can support me - or, at least, my Starbucks habit.

If you like what you read here, check-out my advertisers and use the google search bar. If you think I suck, click on the ads a bunch and negate my tax loss... I'll really be pissed.

bluecash_234x60_CCGBCR

1 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Anonymous PENNY STOCK INVESTMENTS said...

Great post on priceless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.