Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Hussman Weekly Market Comment - Do P/E Ratios Expand Once the Fed is Done?

Here's a link to the latest Hussman market commentary: Do P/E Ratios Expand Once the Fed is Done?

And the money quote:
If we restrict valuations to a price/peak earnings multiple of 16 or higher (the current multiple is 19), we find that on average, S&P 500 earnings declined by -8.6% over the 18 months after the final rate-hike. Yet despite this decline in earnings (which would normally raise the raw P/E ratio if prices were to remain constant), the raw P/E ratio actually declined as well, by an average of -1.3%. The result was an average loss, including dividends, of -6.5% over the 18 month period (an annualized loss of -4.4%).

2 Comments:

At 2:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In all my previous books I stopped on my own
sex sensations; but in my new book «
href="http://Sex-For-U.narod.ru/love-sex.html">Xaviera's supersex
» I have decided to stop in detail on how you to go to delightful travel to the
sex country. From
this book you will gather even more than from other my books. And with new delights which you will find on these pages, you we will get
more pleasures and pleasure with the partner in bed. Before you my
official lessons of love. I wish to pay your attention not so much that once did itself, how many that I have learnt from this that did. I will tell to you
step by step about how you to become more
perfect partner in bed. If you have come to me personally, I could not show to you for once more and more clearly, than this - hour. So, you are ready to the
first lesson?

 
At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

characteristics of tramadol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.