Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Employee Stock Options - Part 4

In Part 3 of the Stock Option discussion I basically tapped-out my analytical abilities. While doing my research for my prior posts, I ran across a great program that goes Beyond Monte Carlo and runs a pretty detailed stock option analysis that factors risk, taxes, your company's return and variability, and your alternate investment's return and variability. The application is called: Stock Option Risk Analyzer... not as good as a name as my TERSOR ratio, but it's a solid app.

I was able to download an evaluation copy at Brentmark but it appears that it's not available anymore.

A review of the product can be found here.

Anyway, the neat thing is that it confirmed the results of my down-n-dirty simulation.

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Anonymous PENNY STOCK INVESTMENTS said...

401KS are over done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.