Monday, February 20, 2006

Early Riser Milestone - 5,000 Visitors

Well kids... I've been blogging for about 2 1/2 months and I recently passed 5,000 visitors and 9,000+ page views. I'm not sure if that's anything to write home about, but I'm going to shamelessly use this occasion to highlights some of my better posts. Enjoy...

Employee Stock Options
Should you sell your options? Part 1, 2, 3, & 4
Options and Diversification

Investment Newsletters
Roger Conrad's Canadian Edge
The Prudent Speculator
Index Investor

Some Of My Favorite Investments
PML
CanRoys
I Love Dividends
DRYS
TRFX

Politics & Religion
On Being a Capitalist UU
Coming To Terms With Christmas
Intellectual Honesty
Religion & Politics
Why I'm a Republican

That was pretty easy... I now know why tired musicians put out greatest-hits albums.

1 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats -- that's GREAT!!! Keep it up -- you're doing well and before long the search engines will find you -- then your traffice will really spike.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.